Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Let's do this!

All credit for this spontaneous adventure through virtual journaling goes out to The Sweetest Thing's blog. I found Emily through random clicking and following on Instagram and her love for sharing everything "her" made me want to do the same! So, Emily, if you read this... Thank you. I believe I am really going to enjoy this!

My goal for my blog is to just share interesting or meaningful things that happen in the everyday life of a married, mommy of a newborn who loves anything that makes her home or herself feel pretty!

Maybe I'll post one day about a super cute outifit I created out of my own closet and the next about a new way I found to keep the ring out of your toilet! Because honestly, that's the kind of life I live. I could dress with the best and attend all sorts of charming little events and then come home to my hole-y sweats and scrub my floors with a toothbrush. And, truthfully....
 
I like it that way.

My personal rules for my blog :
                                          
      1) I am not promising myself a set amount of posts/week, etc. I'll just write whenever I get the blog bug.
      2) I won't be a secret blogger. My intentions are friendly. If I find a new blog I love I must let that person know. Otherwise, it would be Facebook. ;)
      3)This blog will make me a better person. Give me iniative to dress nicer, mommy better, & clean deeper.
      4) This one is for all the potential grammar natzi's. I do NOT promise to write in correct grammar. This is a relaxing place for me and let's just be honest, I'm not too keen on all the politics of the comma.

I am excited to come back here! My little white box of possibilities! Off to bathe the baby, let's hope he empties his bladder before he get's nakey, I have a little miniature heart attack everytime he doesn't!

3 MONTH PICTURE DAY! Cheese!!!

xo- K.Busby

No comments:

Post a Comment